I think he’s dying.

jeffb

5 Year Member
Would not recommend getting yet another tortoise to suffer through this demise, until you figure out exactly what the problem is.

jeffb

5 Year Member
Very sorry to hear about the suffering this poor little defencless creature suffered. Looks like some kind of reaction from perhaps chemical or toxic weed

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Im sure the tort parent feels bad enough without your comments. The newest addition may have been sick and got her other tort sick. Maybe the newest addition wasnt started right. Many things could have happened.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looks like this might have been our very first tortoise to suffer with ausiwickia (or however it's spelt).

FYI this thread was in the sulcata section and I moved it over to our yellow spot thread

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Looks like this might have been our very first tortoise to suffer with ausiwickia (or however it's spelt).

FYI this thread was in the sulcata section and I moved it over to our yellow spot thread

oh, wow!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
You are someone who tried, and cared.

zovick

10 Year Member!
So so sorry for your loss. I’ve recently been there too. It sucks feeling so helpless when you’re doing all you can. I hope you’re able to care for another in the future.
Hey Folks! This thread is 5 years old. The OP's two tortoises both died in August 2018, and the OP was last seen on the TFO in January 2019.