I think my girl is a boy?!?! ??‍♀️

angelese3891

Location (City and/or State)
Nantwich cheshire
1E537434-2432-428D-84FA-0DA3D0F53D66.jpeg We rescued this little cutie a couple of months ago and came on here to see if we could get him/her sexed, there were mixed views, we went to a vet and they couldn’t tell….today we were giving him/her a bath he/she had a large Pooh then we saw this emerge??!! Is this normal for a male penis to make an appearance? Or do I have a flasher? ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Its a boy. Most tortoises look female until the secondary sexual characteristics begin to show with maturity.

Kaitlindur

Miami
View attachment 338033 We rescued this little cutie a couple of months ago and came on here to see if we could get him/her sexed, there were mixed views, we went to a vet and they couldn’t tell….today we were giving him/her a bath he/she had a large Pooh then we saw this emerge??!! Is this normal for a male penis to make an appearance? Or do I have a flasher? ?
Hey. I lost my tortoise a couple of months back. I wanted to see if by any chance this could be him

Kaitlindur

Miami
View attachment 338033 We rescued this little cutie a couple of months ago and came on here to see if we could get him/her sexed, there were mixed views, we went to a vet and they couldn’t tell….today we were giving him/her a bath he/she had a large Pooh then we saw this emerge??!! Is this normal for a male penis to make an appearance? Or do I have a flasher? ?

Kaitlindur

Miami

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi unfortunately for you it can’t be sorry when I say rescued him I meant he was living in squalid conditions with another tortoise and had been there all his life sorry ? I hope you find him
...,,,,,,.....and you're in the UK aren't you?
He would have had a heck of a journey from Miami!:)
So pleased you're giving him a better life.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hey. I lost my tortoise a couple of months back. I wanted to see if by any chance this could be him
Sorry about your tort, but I think this one is in the UK.