Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Its a beautiful day here in the neighborhood. Thought it would be nice to get some shots of the kids.

Here's a dog-chewed male 3-toe box turtle:
5-31-103toe.jpg

This is Spyder. He's a rescued Eastern box that I got from the Turtle Rescue of Long Island. He was not taken good care of during his growing years:
5-31-10Spyderdeformedeasternbox.jpg

This one is a female 3-toe box that I raised from an egg. She has a double row of scutes down the center of her back (dorsal scutes) and is deformed. She has been this same size for about 10 years now:
5-31-10deformed3-toe.jpg

Here's one of my male Florida box turtles:
5-31-10Floridabox.jpg

And my only Gulf Coast box turtle:
5-31-10Gulfcoast.jpg

Love in the bushes:
5-31-10loveintheam.jpg

I wish my camera took better pictures. Some of the shots you folks put up are nice and clear and really good quality. Mine are blah! Its a Kodak Easy Share and easy to use, but I guess its junk.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey, it gets the job done! I like the expression on the Gulf Coast box.:D

M

Maggie Cummings

They are good pictures Yvonne. Can you change the settings on that camera? I changed mine to the lowest setting possible and that enables me to take good close ups...

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Your pictures are fine Yvonne. That Lil Eastern just breaks my heart. I have to call Julie now that I'm getting this big boxie garden. Any more "Chewy's" you want to part with?

S

Scooter

They are all adorable thanks for sharing. Oh and your pictures are fine :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Simply Beautiful Yvonne* ,,,,,, Love all the boxie's !
and seems you have a kind heart ....too! ... just wondering if I ever get " gimpy" .. come I come live there too ? :p

JD~;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
terryo said:
Your pictures are fine Yvonne. That Lil Eastern just breaks my heart. I have to call Julie now that I'm getting this big boxie garden. Any more "Chewy's" you want to part with?

No, I just have one sibling left and I'm keeping her. But I have a couple eggs cooking.

N2TORTS said:
Simply Beautiful Yvonne* ,,,,,, Love all the boxie's !
and seems you have a kind heart ....too! ... just wondering if I ever get " gimpy" .. come I come live there too ? :p

JD~;)

Hey, don't wait until you get gimpy. If you can wield a hammer and a screw driver, you can come along right now. I have a spare bedroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.