id greek tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
id greek torotise

Hi everybody, I have russian tortoises since 8 years and i got one male tortoise which i need to be id. it is one from petsmart, yes I know I should not have bought it there, but i liked the fact i could take it with me, because online buy can be sometimes tricky, if you do not know which store is good.
thanks for any input.
Annette

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Is there any way you can put bigger pictures on here? Have you tried using tinypic.com? Also if you could wash off your tortoise before pics it will be helpful as well.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
Eweezyfosheezy said:
Is there any way you can put bigger pictures on here? Have you tried using tinypic.com? Also if you could wash off your tortoise before pics it will be helpful as well.

I f i click on the pic. it comes up as whole side of my computer. I do not understand to wash off the torotise. I think you are rude. Do not relpy to me anymore

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Take it easy, [email protected]. Eweezyfosheezy was just trying to help you and answer your question. When I click on the picture it only comes up as a small square at the top corner of my screen...no bigger than 2". Also, when the tortoise is all washed off and clean, its easier to see the characteristics and to be able to tell what species it is.

This is a friendly, informative group of people and no one is here to give you any trouble.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
Take it easy, [email protected]. Eweezyfosheezy was just trying to help you and answer your question. When I click on the picture it only comes up as a small square at the top corner of my screen...no bigger than 2". Also, when the tortoise is all washed off and clean, its easier to see the characteristics and to be able to tell what species it is.

This is a friendly, informative group of people and no one is here to give you any trouble.
sorry I over reacted
Annette

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Yes I am sorry if I came off as rude, I was just trying to help you help us in identifying your tortoise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.