If you all wouldnt mind...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw, geez! This is so terribly sad. I'm wiping tears off my face as I type this. I was hoping against hope that Gramma Rita was going to make it through. Well, Tommy...I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of times with your Gramma. Forget about the hospital stay, and focus on all the good things she brought to your life.

I'm so very, very sorry.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Thinking of you and your family. She did a fine job in this life for her grandson so say such wonderful things and handle things as you are. I don't know you very well here and even still, this makes me very emotional. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Elohi(Earth)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Tom... *hugs* I know words won't make the hurt any less, but I always think that going out with your loved ones beside you is such a wonderful way to go. Knowing that you are loved like that, I am sure touched her deeper then you will ever know. You guys fought a good fight, sorry you did not win the battle.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
My prayers are with you Tom. Sometimes losing a loved one is Gods greatest incentive to live right and justly that we might be with them again one day. She was blessed to have you by her side during those last days.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
She is in a better place. May God be your comfort, wisdom, strength and hope. We are one with you.

Tiff

5 Year Member
Hi Tom, I recently lost my grandmother that was my mom too! I love her so much but I know she is looking down on me as your is. I'm praying for you to be strong!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry for your loss. She gave it a good fight. She sounds like a very special person that played a great role in her family. Don't forget, she may be gone from this earth, but she will never be gone from your heart and memory. Remember all the good times.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
So sorry will keep praying for you .

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. Just made it in from the services. Tired, exasperated and about as cried out as one can be.

Cremation services are tomorrow at 10am. Running on fumes and more yet to come.

Thanks again,

Tom

macky9326

Scotland
We are all a team here tom, such a sad sad situation, if you need anything I'm sure everyone here will be more than willing to help

Hang in there :(