Ill just be Forced To Expand My Table!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
Darn!
Artemis is just getting too big for her table now. Last month she flipped herself 3 times and keeps trying to climb on walls and stuff. Well we knew we were going to have to update stuff eventually. So I got some upcycled pieces of lumber yesterday for free. I ordered more coco coir and some plants online. My lights could always use a replacement and they have been around for a while....
I totally intend on adding some water feature again this time to Artemis new table. Still planning!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Artemis is about 8 inches withdrawn, and about 10 inches with the head extended

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Usually I keep open an topped enclosure very well humidified. I am with Arty all day ( I am disabled) so I am always maintaining the tortoise table. It's my zen garden I guess. I keep my coco coir very well maintained pouring water in there regularly for her. And daily mistings.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Darn!
Artemis is just getting too big for her table now. Last month she flipped herself 3 times and keeps trying to climb on walls and stuff. Well we knew we were going to have to update stuff eventually. So I got some upcycled pieces of lumber yesterday for free. I ordered more coco coir and some plants online. My lights could always use a replacement and they have been around for a while....
I totally intend on adding some water feature again this time to Artemis new table. Still planning!
Ordered a ton of supplies

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Darn!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I ordered a wholesale order of cheap cuttlebone recently that wasn't good at all. Too hard on one side.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Darn!
I'll be covering 3 walls of my tortoise room so she can walk around alot

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
My Artemis was researched for 2 years before I purchased her so I wouldn't blow it!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Darn!
Oh, I have a whole room sized table now that covers 2 of the whole walls. + my 2 babies tub enclosures that are getting upgraded shortly

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Darn!
Oh and this was always my intention, of filling the entire room.....😬

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
My whole life, I have built reptile rooms to house my hobby. I've never NOT HAD multiple reptiles. Plenty of guilt, trust me.