I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishera79

5 Year Member
I hope to be soon rescuing Sulcatas in Texas. I do rescue other animals on occasion. I had stray cats popping out kittens everywhere. I caught them and had them fixed then let them go back where I found them. I take in many injured turtles that get run over and nurse them back to health. My vet told me to use an epoxy to seal the cracks and it worked like a charm. Most of them had minor injuries. I've had to start them out with a syringe and (baby food) but it's worth it in the end to see them when it rains or are begging for strawberries. Most people that bring them to me do end up taking them in when they are healed for their own yards. It doesn't matter to me as long as they have a good home. I have always had a love for animals. I have chickens, ducks, geese, a cat, dogs and a few box turtles that do their own thing. I have kept box turtles and red ear sliders since I was a child. I live in Midland, TX and travel to Ft. Worth once a month so if ANYONE can no longer care for your Sulcata I can.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D and is this a duplicate post? *scratching head feeling like a flashback going on* :D

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
welcome and good luck... Torts are fun and I plan on having mine for my life time... 3 less torts you have to rescue :D

fishera79

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Welcome to the Forum :D and is this a duplicate post? *scratching head feeling like a flashback going on* :D

One of my posts didn't show up right after so I posted it again but the other ones did so ???

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Welcome, its always nice seeing people "rescuing sulcata's" instead of going out there and buying one!

Status
Not open for further replies.