I'm not the only one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southern_red

5 Year Member
Hey everyone! Finally there are more people who don't think its weird to love tortoises! I live in Atlanta and love it! My boyfriend and I just brought home our first little baby in January. She's a beautiful three year old clown-faced red footed tortoise named Rosie. One day I would love to have a farm for a tortoise sanctuary, but for now we've got our hands full with one! ^_^

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! :D Is caring for a tortoise like what you thought it would be? :tort:

tortallyinsane11

5 Year Member
I had "one"once! Now I have 9! (And two box turtles). As was previously stated, they're like chips. You will love this site. Anything you need to know, somebody on here knows already and will gladly share.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
southern_red said:
Hey everyone! Finally there are more people who don't think its weird to love tortoises! I live in Atlanta and love it! My boyfriend and I just brought home our first little baby in January. She's a beautiful three year old clown-faced red footed tortoise named Rosie. One day I would love to have a farm for a tortoise sanctuary, but for now we've got our hands full with one! ^_^

TORTADISE could help you with a tortoise sanctuary,:D He has some experience in this area

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Southern_red!

southern_red

5 Year Member
thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I knew it would be a labor of love getting Rosie. We researched for months and months to find a breed that would thrive in the climate here and to make sure we had everything to make her happy. Although now I find myself shopping for new tortoise gear every time I have spare cash. She is definitely spoiled ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.