I'm trying to learn how to post a thread.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I promised a person here some videos and I got her done.🤗

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
You're in the Platinum Club. You should be able to upload from the forum.

What device are you using? A computer, tablet, cell phone?

Do you want to post the pictures on the forum, or are you wanting to send them privately to Sydney? If you use a "conversation" you cannot post pictures.
Once we know what kind of device you are using, I or another member can tell you how to upload.

Last edited:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You're in the Platinum Club. You should be able to upload from the forum.

What device are you using? A computer, tablet, cell phone?

Do you want to post the pictures on the forum, or are you wanting to send them privately to Sydney? If you use a "conversation" you cannot post pictures.
Once we know what kind of device you are using, I or another member can tell you how to upload.
I'm using my phone but here's what I think is going on. I have been able to post videos from my phone with videos taken with my Feit indoor outdoor WiFi camera but not videos taken with the camera on my phone. And the length really doesn't matter. The only difference, that I've been able to find, is that the Feit camera stores the videos on my phone as a thumbnail. I haven't been able to find a way to change that YET 😁🤗

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm using my phone but here's what I think is going on. I have been able to post videos from my phone with videos taken with my Feit indoor outdoor WiFi camera but not videos taken with the camera on my phone. And the length really doesn't matter. The only difference, that I've been able to find, is that the Feit camera stores the videos on my phone as a thumbnail. I haven't been able to find a way to change that YET 😁🤗
Are you able to find and play the videos taken by the phone?

What kind of phone do you have? I know nothing about iPhones.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Are you able to find and play the videos taken by the phone?

What kind of phone do you have? I know nothing about iPhones.
Mines android. I don't use apple and yes I can but my phone videos are too big of a file. The videos I've taken on my phone from my indoor outdoor WiFi Feit camera will post. My phone saves them as thumbnails. My phone saves them full size. When I try to post them, I don't get the option to make them a thumbnail which videos probably need to be.🤗

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just tried to post a large video, and a message popped up saying something to the effect of "File is too large to upload". I suspect that you only have 2 options...edit your video down to an acceptable size, or upload to YouTube and post a link.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I just tried to post a large video, and a message popped up saying something to the effect of "File is too large to upload". I suspect that you only have 2 options...edit your video down to an acceptable size, or upload to YouTube and post a link.
I've done a large video of hummingbirds with my little Feit and it posted but I had to lower the resolution. A smaller one won't when it was recorded on my phone. I'm getting sick of trying. It won't even work when I try to send a video by email or text to me 😂 I'll try editing later just to see but it would be just as fun to see if I can get the same videos on my Feit camera and I'll be able to post them whatever 🤗 I've met a friend that helps me do this anyway. So I'm having fun with it. She's a 17 year old girl friend of one of my grandsons 🤗 our family has adopted her permanently 🐢. Max helped me do the ones recorded on my phone... She'll help me do the ones I want to record on my Feit. All she has to do is watch and start recording and stop when needed because she crochets too.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I did some editing we'll see. Nope. Ok I gotta use the Feit camera or utube. I'll be using the Feit camera.