Improving my enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

furandscales

5 Year Member
Any ways I can improve my russian tortoise enclosure? It has an all living things log for her to sleep under, food dish, water dish, coconut shaving zoomed substrate, UVA and UVB daytime light, temperature gauges and a humidity gauge.gauge.

furandscales said:
Any ways I can improve my russian tortoise enclosure? It has an all living things log for her to sleep under, food dish, water dish, coconut shaving zoomed substrate, UVA and UVB daytime light, temperature gauges and a humidity gauge.

furandscales

5 Year Member
My russian seems bored

My Russian Tortoise seems bored, what do I do?

jaketheskate

5 Year Member
Try adding plants, haven't done it yet but know its very nice to add for torts. Been meaning to get some...

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
RE: My russian seems bored

How big of an enclosure is he in? You should let him wander around the yard once a day :) (under VERY CLOSE supervision mind you)

furandscales

5 Year Member
RE: My russian seems bored

Well she is a russian that likes to sleep a lot! And I just want to wake her up more and have her do more. We bought her from the pet store when they said she was about 6 but she was bigger than the others so we estimate she's about 8.

furandscales

5 Year Member
Ok. We're hoping to make an outdoor enclosure soon and will add some plants to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.