In love with you guys!

Rhea

Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
This is just a random post! I love this site. Everyone had helped me graciously with my first tortoise. I don’t post a lot but I read a lot of post. I have learned so much and hope to learn a ton more. I own a lot of pets but the tortoise has seemed to be the most difficult. Not so much difficult but more specific in a lot of different measures( diet, temp, humidity, etc). It’s been a great experience so far and I hope to continue it. Everyone has been awesome in not judging and helping in whatever way possible. This is hands down a great community to be apart of and I feel blessed to be apart of it!!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
This is just a random post! I love this site. Everyone had helped me graciously with my first tortoise. I don’t post a lot but I read a lot of post. I have learned so much and hope to learn a ton more. I own a lot of pets but the tortoise has seemed to be the most difficult. Not so much difficult but more specific in a lot of different measures( diet, temp, humidity, etc). It’s been a great experience so far and I hope to continue it. Everyone has been awesome in not judging and helping in whatever way possible. This is hands down a great community to be apart of and I feel blessed to be apart of it!!!

I totally agree!!!! A wonderful forum full of great people...including YOU! [emoji2]

orv

5 Year Member
Aguanga, CA
I totally agree!!!! A wonderful forum full of great people...including YOU! [emoji2]
Friends, family, and neighbors all seem to enjoy our tortoises, albeit from a distance. They even enjoy feeding them on occasion with a rose or hibiscus from the garden, but indeed fail to understand my angst should they bring a flower from their own yards. I enjoy sharing our interest in tortoises with the neighborhood, but it is HERE, on the forums that I feel a sense of community. It is HERE on the forums that we understand one another and can enjoy sharing in what those on the proverbial "outside" may well view as fetishes. Where else but HERE could I reasonably enjoy a discussion regarding the personalities or, heaven forbid, the emotions of our charges. I certainly value the educational information available on our forums, but more than that, I find peace in the community of friends found HERE. Thank you, my friends.

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
My favorite site hands down. Met some really awesome people and the advice is the best around. Real education right in here.