1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

In need of a forever or foster home?

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Stacy N-B, May 16, 2018.

1. Stacy N-B

Stacy N-B New Member

Hi there,

I am new to the Forum and being a tortoise owner. I have several friends that have or breed Sulcatas. I live in North Central Florida. The Sulcata we currently have is to small to live in the outdoor habitat we have and are creating. We thought if there were any of the large/giant breed tortoises that are in need of housing and a family we could provide that for 1 maybe 2. We are no experts at the moment. With that being said we do have the necessary means of providing a happy, healthy, safe home. I personally work for a veterinarian that also does exotics. I work closely with another one that does house calls. I am capable of creating/building anything that would be need for a long happy healthy life