In search of adult sulcata near Maryland

Devinh

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Hello! Just wondering if anyone was looking to rehome near Maryland. Been looking for awhile. Can’t seem to find rescues or sanctuaries near me. Also highly confused on why there are so many scams in the tortoise community. And advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Hello! Just wondering if anyone was looking to rehome near Maryland. Been looking for awhile. Can’t seem to find rescues or sanctuaries near me. Also highly confused on why there are so many scams in the tortoise community. And advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!
I was wondering the same thing. (Why so many scams in the tortoise community.) Maybe some professionals on here can give feedback @Tom @Chubbs the tegu @MichaelL

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Tortstork.com sells live tortoises if you would like to check on there. You can also find reliable breeders on this website if you are really interested.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings.

Just wondering where in Maryland and what kind of housing arrangements you have. Once they are large, not the easiest beast to move about (especially in Winter).

Good luck!