In search of some Burmese Star babies

Pattjunior

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Cape Coral, Florida
Good afternoon, I’m am looking to grow my collection of Burmese Stars. I’d be looking for 2 or 3 depending on price. Ideally I’d like them from different blood lines but it’s not a deal breaker, also incubated for female. Please reach out if you have some young ones you are willing to part ways with.

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Good afternoon, I’m am looking to grow my collection of Burmese Stars. I’d be looking for 2 or 3 depending on price. Ideally I’d like them from different blood lines but it’s not a deal breaker, also incubated for female. Please reach out if you have some young ones you are willing to part ways with.
Check with @Markw84, @Tom, and I think also Tortoise Supply has some right now, as well as @turtlesteve posted some not too long ago. Hope this helps.

Pattjunior

Today is my birthday!
Cape Coral, Florida
Check with @Markw84, @Tom, and I think also Turtle Supply has some right now, as well as @turtlesteve posted some not too long ago. Hope this helps
Thank you very much. I have reached out to all of them! lol. You are the second person to mention TortoiseSupply, usually I try to stay away from websites like this. Are they breeders or resellers? Do they have a pretty good reputation?

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you very much. I have reached out to all of them! lol. You are the second person to mention TortoiseSupply, usually I try to stay away from websites like this. Are they breeders or resellers? Do they have a pretty good reputation?
Yes, they do and they are here on the forum as well. I believe @TylerStewart. They breed their tortoises.

Pattjunior

Today is my birthday!
Cape Coral, Florida
I got five from Mark and ended up with 1.4 if you’re hoping to get females, I’d definitely consider him
Oh thats awesome to hear!!! I was speaking to him about my Galaps. I bought 9, took them up to Dr. Divers at UGA for endoscopy and all 9 were males lol. I still have 2 left that I am trying to sell. Its a crap shoot, but i have heard good things about Mark and from Mark. Thank you very much.