Indoor enclosure for my greek tortoise

Bubbl3s13

Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Hi all! I am in desperate need of help. I bought a tortoise not too long ago. His name is Shelly.. and no I didn't name him my fiance did. I just moved into an apartment and have not as much space as I would like. I was thinking of building something. Can anyone send pictures of their indoor enclosures to give me ideas? And maybe plant names so that I cant start growing? I live in the US and it gets 90+ degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. Any ideas and help are much appreciated as I am new to tortoises! Thank you!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi all! I am in desperate need of help. I bought a tortoise not too long ago. His name is Shelly.. and no I didn't name him my fiance did. I just moved into an apartment and have not as much space as I would like. I was thinking of building something. Can anyone send pictures of their indoor enclosures to give me ideas? And maybe plant names so that I cant start growing? I live in the US and it gets 90+ degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. Any ideas and help are much appreciated as I am new to tortoises! Thank you!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry about that other post. I pushed the wrong button. Hello. I'm fairly new at this site too but I can tell you this. You are at the right place to get some really good advice. Hang in there, but in the meantime, there is probably sections that may help you decide how to build an enclosure. This is just my opinion, but I'd rather build my own anyway. I don't know about Greeks but some people build 2 story homes for their tortoise when they don't have a lot of space.

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Hope these examples help. Also, do a search for indoor tort homes and you will get many examples.