Indoor enclosure for young aldabra tortoise

Eredant

Location (City and/or State)
Aalter, Belgium
I'm going to purchase three young (freshly imported) Aldabras later this year. I'm setting up their first enclosure (120x60 cm) and I'd like some input. I've looked at a few caresheets but there has been some conflicting and missing info.

Humidity: This appears strangely absent from most of the caresheets. I'm inclined to opt for a humidity of >75% to prevent pyramiding.

Temperature: a local keeper of Aldabra tortoises has advised keeping the general temperature in the terrarium at around 21°C with a basking spot. He mentioned that this slows down their growth somewhat which he believes is creates stronger/healthier animals. Is this a common opinion? A few caresheets online seem to advise around 25-26°C?

UVB: Can anybody advise what Ferguson zone Aldabras should be classified as (2 or 3 I'd guess?)

Interaction:
A number of sources seem to say that the young animals are quite shy. Would it be best to minimize the interaction in the first year? Will they be too stressed if I interact (bathing, temporary putting them outdoors, ...) frequently with the young animals?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Thank you for the response. I had already subscribed, and I'm really looking forward to that video!

~ Thank you, hopefully it will be ready soon, i have a few changes ,etc. to finish.