Info on South African Leopards from a South African Keeper

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello @Mellivora

Welcome to the forum. Please share any and all info here on your experiences with SA leopards. I can't tell from your user name. Should we call you Sir or Ma'am? Can we know and use your name, or a nickname that you prefer?

Looking forward to whatever insight you can share.

For those reading: Mellivora and I started a conversation on this topic on another thread. I'm opening this conversation so that we don't intrude on another member's unrelated thread. Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation and share info and insight into SA leopards. Pics are not only welcome, but formally requested in writing now. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm glad to see this conversation started because our info on raising leopard babies is for the more northerly leopards and I don't think it would be the same for the South Africans.

@Tom - his profile says he's a 71 year old male.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm glad to see this conversation started because our info on raising leopard babies is for the more northerly leopards and I don't think it would be the same for the South Africans.

@Tom - his profile says he's a 71 year old male.
I've been using the same methods and temperatures for both and have had universal success.