Injured turtle rescued, but now what?

Kekewalks

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus, Georgia
Just a little update,

Stevie is doing much better now that we built him a nice little habitat and have him outdoors. Although, he was attacked i believe that he was not fully at 100% when we found him. He also actually comes out and gets active when we are around. He's a strange little turtle, still with the two different eyes.

Kekewalks

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus, Georgia
20180807_200105.jpg 20180807_200058(1).jpg 20180817_094534(1).jpg
If the box turtle was found in or around Columbus, Georgia, there's a good possibility that it's an intergrade. I'm looking at the distribution map of T.carolina subspecies in my copy of Turtles of the Southeast (by K. Buhlmann, T. Tuberville & Whit Gibbons)... On the Columbus side of the Chattahoochee River, there are Eastern box turtles, but it isn't too far north of where you find Gulf Coast box turtles in the Florida panhandle. On the other side of the Chattahoochee River (in Alabama) are three-toed box turtles.

I'm leaning more toward the turtle being (primarily) an EBT, but I'm also seeing a little bit of GCBT influence (in the shell pattern and the head profile).

Can you show us a picture of the turtle's carapace from above? I would like to see if there's any sign of the telltale GCBT flare toward the back... On the turtle's left side, anyway, since that side is still intact.

How is he/she doing?

He does have two different eyes... like shape and color. Which Ive never seen before, ever.

One is like a cute finding nemo cartoon eye, kinda golden brown. The other is a regular turtle eye and is a bright gold.