111 W. Lugonia Ave.
Redlands, CA
For more info call (951) 785-6991
or checkout: http://www.tortoise.org

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
I will be there with some of my Greeks and I am donating Brownies to the bake sale. Hope to see some of you there.
Let me know if anyone is planning on attending. It is a rather small show but really fun. and I heard they have got some great raffle prizes this year.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
how many tortoises are there usually at the show? how many people bring tortoises? do you have any pictures from a previous year?

thanks

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
spikethebest said:
how many tortoises are there usually at the show? how many people bring tortoises? do you have any pictures from a previous year?

thanks

I do not have pics from previous years nor am I sure how many people have signed up to bring torts. Our normal meeting is the first friday of the month and this month that was the 4th of July so the meeting was cancled. I haven't recieved the email with the total number that will be in attendance with their torts & turts. I went last year and it was a small inside show with a few DTs, a Very large Sully somewhere in the weight of about 118 lbs. Some aquatics (RES, Spotteds, Painted, etc.), 1 pancake, a few leos, and some boxies. Aquatic plants were on sale as were trout chow, Mazui, Calcium carbonate and turtle nick nacks. There are tables set up for information on adoption and member signups and educational tables showing bladder stones and sea turtle shells, how to care for Torts & turts, etc. There is a baked goods sale and a raffle. Most of the members in my chapter have DT's Not many "exotic" torts as they refer to them. I covered the show last year in about 30 min. Hope that answered your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.