Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
SnakeyeZ said:
Cute tortoises! I prefer the 'normals' though.

I like them all. Plus you have not met Aladar. You might change your mind if you did... I'm just sayin'...:D

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
tttoooommmm ! how are the kiddos coming along ? weather sure has taken a turn for the better here in southern CA aye ? hope all is well good sir, i like the names ! too bad the disney ones didnt pan out with the naming committee (your daughter) haha, good day !

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I had to come looking for this thread because someone mentioned your new babies in another thread. I had no idea you had new little ones...please post pictures in the photo section next time, for God's sake! ;) Not all of us frequent the Sulcata section on a regular basis!

They are adorable :D Ava is great with names! I still love the Tuck/Tulee/Trey combo- didn't she think of that?
Ugh I want some new babies!!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
You're going to need a bigger ranch soon...don't Sulcata require like ten acres per head for adequate grazing?

IVOR3

5 Year Member
What if i was to say i have an ivory female(not het.) near breeding size?.....endoscoped and documented.....any comments....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
IVOR3 said:
What if i was to say i have an ivory female(not het.) near breeding size?.....endoscoped and documented.....any comments....

Yes: PICTURES!!!! PLEASE

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I think you should stick with the LOTR names! I think that was great names for them.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
lushcious said:
I want updates of your ivories :D

Here here! Also I'd like to see what develops with IVOR3's claim...with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.