Intro

James P

Location (City and/or State)
Brentwood, CA
Hi, I’m James. I live in Brentwood, CA and have done research on tortoises and turtles for the past couple years and I am extremely fascinated by them. I hope to get a russian tortoise pretty soon for my birthday!

NoxidMullac

London
Welcome to the forum James ... fingers crossed for the birthday gift you want ? I’m sure you’ve already read the excellent care sheets on this forum and the threads created for beginner keepers. I would advise having the enclosure ready in advance for your new arrival to ensure the temperatures and humidity levels are within the desired ranges for your species. You want to avoid a last minute rush - not only to save yourself unnecessary expense but to make the transition from one home to another as smooth as possible. Good luck, and enjoy ?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome James, great that you are doing your homework first. You can find your answers here. Read the care sheets for Russians and ask questions. We are here to help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, James!

Sa Ga

MN
Hi, I’m James. I live in Brentwood, CA and have done research on tortoises and turtles for the past couple years and I am extremely fascinated by them. I hope to get a russian tortoise pretty soon for my birthday!
Great choice! ❤
~My name is Morla and I approve this message.
20191201_013855.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and share. Welcomes! ! ! !