Introducing my new baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avelovestorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
My baby sulcata arrived in the mail this morning! His name if Ernie:D He came in healthy, and is very active. He is adorable! I am so excited to get to watch him grow and to have a life long friend:tort:
Thanks Tom!:)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 78

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
avelovestorts said:
My baby sulcata arrived in the mail this morning! His name if Ernie:D He came in healthy, and is very active. He is adorable! I am so excited to get to watch him grow and have a life long friend:tort:
Thanks Tom!:)

He is so cute. Enjoy your new little one. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
When I was 7 I got my first box turtle. When I was a busy and very self-important teenager, I gave him away to a younger kid to enjoy him the way I had. To this day I regret that mistake. Keep your baby forever! How cool will that be when you are an old lady to have your little grandchildren meet your tortoise that has been with you since you were a little girl? During the high school and college years thing can get a little hectic. I speak from experience when I tell you, hold on to that baby!

I'm so glad he went to a good home. :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Love to see those new babies. Cherish those first few months because they grow pretty fast.

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Bradenton, Florida
So cute! I love how hatchlings are so light, that they float on top of the grass. pretty soon though, grass is no match!!! haha Great pic.

avelovestorts

5 Year Member
Texas
Thanks, everyone! I already love him so much and I've only had him for a day!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.