Introducing Turtwig

Location (City and/or State)
Manchester
I realised that I never fully introduced myself and just got right into posting threads when I joined. I saw another member introduce themselves earlier and thought I’d do the same!

This is Turtwig, he/she is a July 2020 hatchling and is a complete character.

Thanks for all your help in raising Turtwig so far! We appreciate it so much.911662A3-44B1-4193-BBE2-08D7F313F77F.jpeg59579387-D540-4ADA-8A88-EC7415C72895.jpeg

Grace-Sophia

Texas
How’s do know the gender that’s young?! I’m impressed, I AM having a very difficult time finding the gender of my 2 year old Hermanns! If any of you would go and check out my thread it’s would be EXTREMELY appreciated!

Oh and STUNNING baby by the way please tell him he is soo handsome for me :<3:

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Here is his/her tail! Anyone know?

Attachments

• 8DBBB416-9A91-471D-AF66-1777DBB01C71.jpeg
    8DBBB416-9A91-471D-AF66-1777DBB01C71.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 11

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I realised that I never fully introduced myself and just got right into posting threads when I joined. I saw another member introduce themselves earlier and thought I’d do the same!

Thanks for all your help in raising Turtwig so far! We appreciate it so much.View attachment 320598View attachment 320599
Welcome Turtwig is beautiful!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Thanks for all your help in raising Turtwig so far! We appreciate it so much.View attachment 320598View attachment 320599

He is AWSOME!!
YOU are AWESOME!!
Hello and welcome!!!
Glad you came here.
THIS is the place to get REAL advice.
Hope this is the beginning of a beautiful life for you both! Wishing you much success!
??????

Grace-Sophia

Texas
. This is Turtwig's thread

I am so sorry Mrs. Yvonne, I am a new member here and still learning the ropes, I will make sure not to do it again. Thank you for letting me know.

And for Turtwig, I am so sorry for stealing your spotlight! You are such a handsome wittle baby!

Manchester
I am so sorry Mrs. Yvonne, I am a new member here and still learning the ropes, I will make sure not to do it again. Thank you for letting me know.

And for Turtwig, I am so sorry for stealing your spotlight! You are such a handsome wittle baby!
No worries at all!

But to just quickly answer your question - we don’t actually know Turtwigs gender, although we do tend to use he/him pronouns alot ? I believe it can take a good few years of growing before you can fully identify!

DoubleD1996!

Memphis

Love the name.