Introduction of me, my girlfriend, and our sulcata!

ShellyLover68

Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
Hello! Me and my girlfriend got our sulcata tortoise last December. He’s too small to tell the gender so the name is Sheldon, Shelly for short, so that it could work for both genders. We were told that Shelly was 4 months old when we got him, so he is approximately 6 months old now but we don’t know for sure. We live in Oahu, Hawaii. Below are pictures we have of Shelly! Thank you!
IMG_3433.jpgIMG_3407.jpg

Nessa

5 Year Member
Arcadia, CA
Hello! Me and my girlfriend got our sulcata tortoise last December. He’s too small to tell the gender so the name is Sheldon, Shelly for short, so that it could work for both genders. We were told that Shelly was 4 months old when we got him, so he is approximately 6 months old now but we don’t know for sure. We live in Oahu, Hawaii. Below are pictures we have of Shelly! Thank you!
View attachment 231217View attachment 231218
Have a friend that has sullies that lives on the Big Island. Ideal weather conditions. Humidity is perfect! Unlike California, I am dealing with 17% humidity in my room as we speak [emoji19]

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome to the site! Lovely little tortoise.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Have a friend that has sullies that lives on the Big Island. Ideal weather conditions. Humidity is perfect! Unlike California, I am dealing with 17% humidity in my room as we speak [emoji19]

I'm dealing with 100% humidity here in Cincinnati. I'll be sure to send some your way. :p