Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

alligatoraaron

5 Year Member
I have checked the forum many times and finally got around to registering. I have housed, bred, and had many types of tortoises and turtles over the years & currently have 2 male sucatas, 2 male pancakes, and 1 male russian, along with many other exotic animals of all types.
I've had everything from red & yellow foots, elongate, hindgebacks, box, chinese box, chinese big head, mata mata, alligator snappers, snapping, map, painted, softshells, snakenecks, and lots lots more.
I also have maintained many other reptiles, exotic mammals, exotic birds and raptors, fish of all types, amphibians, and exotic invertebrates of many kinds.
I have a non-profit animal education facility in Indiana & I live in Atlanta, GA.
Look forward to participating with you all...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome nice list of animals you got there.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi alligatoraaron:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

Sounds like you're going to be a welcome addition to our little tortoise family.

Glad to have you here with us.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
alligatoraaron said:
I have a non-profit animal education facility in Indiana & I live in Atlanta, GA.

Just wondering why do you have it one place and live in another? Would seem inconvenient.

Hi! *waves* Is there a reason you have all males? :D Of all the turtles and tortoises past and present, which species would you rank as your personal favorite?

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hi Aaron. What, no leopard tortoises? LOL. Let us know more about your facility. Is it open to the public? Sounds very cool and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.