Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleen76turtlelove

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Coleen. I own a hingeback erosa. I have owned her for a year. She's awesome. Her name is donatella.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Colleen, and welcome to the Forum!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
A person with the best of tastes!! Hi and welcome to the forum. I love erosa hingebacks. :D :D :D I hope to see pictures of her soon :tort:

coleen76turtlelove

5 Year Member
Hi guys thanks for the intro I do not know how to post pics may be you could help me and yes I love my turtle she's awesome! I actually have a few questions, in the winter I can not find any worms. Is ther substitute protein that she can have. She eats strawberries,mangos,grapes, and tomatoes but I don't give them to her a whole lot I can't really get her to any greens. She's in a 50 gal Rubbermaid container half Eco earth and half bark substrate she has a cave she's burrows in. Her temp is 70 my room is that temp she has a red uv light tat I leave over her water she basks in. I will take a pic. Does her water have to be warm all the time cause I can't get to stay warm ?love some responses from the best Ty.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
coleen76turtlelove said:
:tort: help I can't post. I accidentally started a path read under jaqui name

It's just that your first five posts must be approved by a Mod, before they appear.

coleen76turtlelove

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
It's just that your first five posts must be approved by a Mod, before they appear.

K thank you. Should I just keep posting till it accepts me. I have a question can she eat turkey. I cannot find any worms right now. I have a lot of turkey

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Coleen:

Why waste your posts waiting for the magic number? Just go ahead and ask your question. The post will show up when approved, as evidenced above.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
coleen76turtlelove said:
K thank you. Should I just keep posting till it accepts me. I have a question can she eat turkey. I cannot find any worms right now. I have a lot of turkey

.... and yes, they can have turkey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.