Introductions!

CodyandMei

Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, Arizona
Hello! My name is Cody and I have what I think to be a female sulcata tortoise by my best guess.

I've been taking care of her for a little less than a year, and she is roughly three to four years old currently. She does have some pyramiding which I've heard varying opionions on, but I hope to work on minimizing it over the next few years.

I've been browsing these forums on and off for a a bit and I've seen some great tips and advice. I hope to hear more and work on understanding better how to care for my tortoise. I look forward to hearing from everyone from here on out!

Briannesmith1

Tucson
Hello! My name is Cody and I have what I think to be a female sulcata tortoise by my best guess.

I've been taking care of her for a little less than a year, and she is roughly three to four years old currently. She does have some pyramiding which I've heard varying opionions on, but I hope to work on minimizing it over the next few years.

I've been browsing these forums on and off for a a bit and I've seen some great tips and advice. I hope to hear more and work on understanding better how to care for my tortoise. I look forward to hearing from everyone from here on out!

Post pictures! We love them. Welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi and welcome ! I tried to make your avatar bigger so I could see the gular, but it didn't work so well. But from what I can see of the gular, it does indeed look like maybe you have a female.

CodyandMei

Mesa, Arizona
20180605_151144.jpg 20180605_151131.jpg
These might give just a little better viewpoint. I could have sworn I had some nice pictures lying around but for the life of me I can't find them. I had to snag some on my phone while it was light out.

daniellenc

Maryland
Pyramided yes but hey you’re here so you have a wealth of info to guide you now! Welcome.

macky2002

Cyclone Pa

Hi and Welcome