Is Greg the Aldabra breeder still on here?

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Hi, I haven’t been here for a few years and I’m getting a little frustrated with the search feature. Is Aldabra man still active on this site? I’ve been thinking of buying an aldabra for a while but have been spooked by some shady breeders. I seem to remember he had a great set up and was very reputable. If you have his current contact info/email please let me know.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Ok, thank you. I’ll try to find him there. Do you happen to know his last name or the name of his company?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi, I haven’t been here for a few years and I’m getting a little frustrated with the search feature. Is Aldabra man still active on this site? I’ve been thinking of buying an aldabra for a while but have been spooked by some shady breeders. I seem to remember he had a great set up and was very reputable. If you have his current contact info/email please let me know.
Where are you located? Aldabras really don't do well unless you are somewhere warm and humid, like Florida.

To my knowledge Greg is the only one breeding them for sale in the US with any regularity. Most of them are imports. I know one other breeder that produces a clutch or two a year, but doesn't wish to be named. I know of another breeder who breeds lots of them, but has no desire to sell any. He keeps them all.