Is my Horsefield tortoise a male or female ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
As an amateur tortoise owner with 1 tortoise, you never know for sure until they whip out their penis...then you know. You can't "unsee it."
How well I know πŸ˜‰

cpl1307

Lancashire
As an amateur tortoise owner with 1 tortoise, you never know for sure until they whip out their penis...then you know. You can't "unsee it."
πŸ˜„ can't
Wait! Il probably have her the.vet thinking something is wrong πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
πŸ˜„ can't
Wait! Il probably have her the.vet thinking something is wrong πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
I thought I killed my tortoise when I saw it 😭 I thought I'd let him sit on the warm bricks too long and the warmth sucked his innards out clean up to his eyeballs. It took a while to realize what I'd seen. He's just a little horse in the field.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
I thought I killed my tortoise when I saw it 😭 I thought I'd let him sit on the warm bricks too long and the warmth sucked his innards out clean up to his eyeballs. It took a while to realize what I'd seen. He's just a little horse in the field.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
I have been blessed that Fezzik doesn't like me enough to share...

cpl1307

Lancashire
Omg! I'd be thinking the same. I thought my hamsters leg had fallen off once when I was a kid, until I realised it was a baby one. They must of mated at the pet store!! πŸ˜„

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Omg! I'd be thinking the same. I thought my hamsters leg had fallen off once when I was a kid, until I realised it was a baby one. They must of mated at the pet store!! πŸ˜„
I don't have the excuse of being a kid. I was older but never had a tortoise before as a pet. I should have known they have stuff.πŸ˜‰ You can't believe what went on before I realized it's a boy 😁 poor tort 😭