Is my Russian alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Missouri
After reading that the thermometer should be closer to the ground to get an accurate reading (so that its reading the actual temp not the air temp) i put the thermometer just above Ayden's eye level. Now i catch him staring at the thermometer. it's green at the top then clear where the numbers are and bright red at the bottom. he seems to stare at the bright red the most....is he okay, is that healthy, should i be worried that something is wrong with him or his eyes, should i move the thermometer? I just thought that it was weird that he stares for so long at it unmoving....

this is the thermometer that i got btw. from walmart and everything.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aqua-Culture-Aquarium-Floating-Thermometer-1-ct/10795052

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
LOL...nope, absolutely normal....I am sure he is daydreaming of how wonderful that red thing surely is...all the while plotting how he can possibly consume every last morsel...:D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
ascott said:
LOL...nope, absolutely normal....I am sure he is daydreaming of how wonderful that red thing surely is...all the while plotting how he can possibly consume every last morsel...:D

:)

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
oh lol...thanks...i wasn't very worried that he was going to die or anything, i was just worried that later somewhere i'd learn that him staring at the thermometer was like an indicator of something that had gone horribly wrong or maybe the mercury particles leaked out through the air or something like that if he got too close to it and then i'd be like "if only i'd taken the ten seconds to ask!" lol. thank you :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
maybe the mercury particles leaked out through the air or something like that if he got too close to it and then i'd be like "if only i'd taken the ten seconds to ask!"

Ahhh, a fellow member of the clan of the OCD ;):p

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
lol you have no idea.....i get playfully made fun of because i have to organize the dishes. the dirty ones. before i wash them. apparently that's not normal lmfao. thank you though, its a relief to know that he's not getting hurt from anything in the thermometer :)

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
ascott said:
i have to organize the dishes. the dirty ones. before i wash them.

Crap...I thought this was normal....well, we are certainly fellow members for sure....lol

i thought that it was normal too but one time i was doing dishes in my family and consumer sciences class and i started to organize them into cups and plates and bowls and such and half of the class was watching me when i looked up and i was like ":/.......what........?" and i was informed that i was weird. in not so polite terms. (you wouldn't think that doing dishes would warrant being categorized as THAT strange but apparently in high school it does :/ )

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
mira_kaylee said:
lol you have no idea.....i get playfully made fun of because i have to organize the dishes. the dirty ones. before i wash them. apparently that's not normal lmfao. thank you though, its a relief to know that he's not getting hurt from anything in the thermometer :)

LOL yea i do that to:rolleyes: my hubby asks y n i get mildly made fun of lol

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
HA! i knew that i couldn't be alone out there....just like being left handed, i am not alone, just part of a minority LMFAO

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yeah....I also clean the table and stack dishes at a restaurant when we are done eating....thank goodness they don't leave a rag...lol...also I had not realized that this was "funny" to some until a friend of mine and I were out and stopped to eat and I did what I normally do and he began laughing (almost uncontrollably) and pointing out that he should leave me part of the tip and went onto point out what I was doing was not "normal" but he still liked me just the same (oh gee thanks :p)...lol

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
ascott said:
Yeah....I also clean the table and stack dishes at a restaurant when we are done eating....thank goodness they don't leave a rag...lol...also I had not realized that this was "funny" to some until a friend of mine and I were out and stopped to eat and I did what I normally do and he began laughing (almost uncontrollably) and pointing out that he should leave me part of the tip and went onto point out what I was doing was not "normal" but he still liked me just the same (oh gee thanks :p)...lol

lol when someone says to me "i like you ANYWAYS" or "i STILL like you" then it leads me to feel that i've done something wrong, even when they dont mean it that way XD

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
lol when someone says to me "i like you ANYWAYS" or "i STILL like you" then it leads me to feel that i've done something wrong, even when they dont mean it that way XD

I know, right? :p

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
ascott said:

I know, right? :p

lol yah. btw, does this website tell a user when another user adds them to their buddy list? im afraid that i haven't been here for very long *blush* :)

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
mira_kaylee said:
HA! i knew that i couldn't be alone out there....just like being left handed, i am not alone, just part of a minority LMFAO

WOW yea im a lefty to :D i think in my case its genetic my dad is left handed and his mom is and my aunt on his side is...i never knew my dad growing up till i was 17 so its got to be genetic lol but my brother in law he broke his right arm when he was two so he is left handed out if incident....

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Kvoigt said:
mira_kaylee said:

WOW yea im a left to :D

lmfao my being left handed=my being in my right mind XD

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
LOL :p

lmfao my being left handed=my being in my right mind XD
[/quote]

ascott said:
hmmm? I did not know there is a buddy list thing....I do not know? :D

on the top of your screen at the right .next to current time there is a button for a buddy list

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
ascott said:
hmmm? I did not know there is a buddy list thing....I do not know? :D

ahhh i just (not to sound stalker-ish or anything...) went to your page and clicked on "add to buddy list". i assume that it doesn't notify you when it happens because i added you (because you're helpful and nice and such) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.