• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jovon

Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
I have a question do you think my tortoise is a Russian tortoise? C2E017D8-AEC2-4A02-B605-7D5BA3ED7439.jpeg(sorry the pick is so big it’s my first time using pictures.) She doesn’t look like one to me I “adopted” her from the pet store and I assume that is why bc every tort I see at the pet store that they call a Russian tortoise never actually looks like one. She looks a bit too dark. Let meknowyour thoughts.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
AND! get rid of that watering dish that is NOT good for your tort. Get a nice large terra cotta plant saucer from WalMart garden center and sink it down into your substrate. So much better for ur tortoise.

Jovon

Massachusetts
AND! get rid of that watering dish that is NOT good for your tort. Get a nice large terra cotta plant saucer from WalMart garden center and sink it down into your substrate. So much better for ur tortoise.
I will I just haven’t gotten to it today I’ll go tomorrow. I wasn’t sure cuz I read that If ur tort tracks substate and poop in the water they like it a she does that. BTW it was down in my substate so is the substrate not deep enough???