Is there any verified spider tortoise breeder list to sell the spider tortoise?

Jessica Yue

Location (City and/or State)
Fremont, CA
I do want to buy one. I asked in some Facebook group and there are many people PMs me. But I don’t know if they are scam or not. I am not sure if our forum has such information or not since I trust our forum

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Here is one of several review threads about The Turtle Source:

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
I do want to buy one. I asked in some Facebook group and there are many people PMs me. But I don’t know if they are scam or not. I am not sure if our forum has such information or not since I trust our forum

Jessica,

Most of the people PM’ing you were probably scams. There are a few breeders and there seems to be enough demand that they never advertise hatchlings and already have waiting lists.

Do you have a lot of experience with other tortoise species yet? People also want their hatchlings go to someone who is very experienced and committed to breeding and conservation of the species.

Henry and tortoises

Sarasota
Here is one of several review threads about The Turtle Source:
yea but they do sell em, my experience was not bad.

Jessica Yue

Fremont, CA
Jessica,

Most of the people PM’ing you were probably scams. There are a few breeders and there seems to be enough demand that they never advertise hatchlings and already have waiting lists.

Do you have a lot of experience with other tortoise species yet? People also want their hatchlings go to someone who is very experienced and committed to breeding and conservation of the species.
Yes. I have 4 years tortoise experience with Russian tortoise and Sulcata. Do you have any for sell?