1.1.0 means one male.one female.one undetermined sex

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The pond is an irregular-shaped hole in the ground that was dug out by a backhoe then filled with water. I have no idea the size. after several years the turtles had eroded the muddy side walls so badly I had to drain it,dig it out and reinforce the sides. I don't know how to copy/paste on my Kindle, so I can't link it for you, but if you 'search' for "pond" as the title of the thread, and posted by Yvonne G, you'll be able to see my pond.

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
The pond is an irregular-shaped hole in the ground that was dug out by a backhoe then filled with water. I have no idea the size. after several years the turtles had eroded the muddy side walls so badly I had to drain it,dig it out and reinforce the sides. I don't know how to copy/paste on my Kindle, so I can't link it for you, but if you 'search' for "pond" as the title of the thread, and posted by Yvonne G, you'll be able to see my pond.
Thank you! I will go and look! Someday soon here I want to dig a pond in our backyard. When the pond is dug do you out anything in the bottom like a liner? I think that would be a pain in the butt. Turtles like mud and muck so I'm guessing it's a better idea to leave it mucky without a liner.