Is this a safe brand of bulb?

Lark_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ct
Hello everyone! I've had my tortoise for about a year now. She's been doing great so far. But about last week, her main light burned out. (a power sun) The only kind of bulb that I had were two cheaper backup bulbs. I put both of them in (in different places in the enclosure). They seem fine, but are less bright than her old bulbs. Are these okay lights? (I put a link to them.)
In the past few days, she's been eating less, but still eating. I was first worried that she might be negatively reacting to the bulbs, but I'm not sure now.

Random Info:
She also has a ceramic heat emitter, on all day and night.
Below the lights, it is about 90 degrees, sometimes a little higher. Temperatures at the edge of her enclosure aren't lower than 70 degrees during the day, and they're in the sixties during the night.
Her indoor enclosure is six by four feet with a ramp up to a four by one-foot loft. (In the spring and summer she goes out a lot and we're building an outdoor enclosure)

The light:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0778F753P/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20
--Thanks

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have never used this kind but it should be fine. If you dont need the added heat you could get a tube florescent uvb

Lark_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Ct
I have never used this kind but it should be fine. If you dont need the added heat you could get a tube florescent uvb
Thanks! The heat is okay, she has a cooler side to go to if she needs it. =)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Without a UV meter, all of us are just guessing about what that bulb is, or isn't, doing...