Isn't autumn fantastic?

PapS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Syros, Greece
There's all this new growth (finally) in my yard, all those weeds and stuff my tortoise loves. Unfortunately most of them look tattered now that I am tearing them off and feeding them to her in bundles. At least weeds grow back.

Nom nom nom...

:tort:

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Hopefully it is the last winter for us.
I am SO looking forward to moving to FL!!!
Though I am not looking forward to hot humid summers. At my age (I guess I am in the older folks category :p) the trade off is worth it. I hope.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm with Barb. Over here Autumn means the end of good tortoise weather and the start of having to wear an entire load of laundry every day to keep warm. No thanks. I'll take spring and summer anyway. I'd rather feel too hot than too cold.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: Isn't autumn fantastic?

Tom said:
I'm with Barb. Over here Autumn means the end of good tortoise weather and the start of having to wear an entire load of laundry every day to keep warm. No thanks. I'll take spring and summer anyway. I'd rather feel too hot than too cold.

I'm with you Tom winter suuuuucks!!!!!!! Ha ha

PapS

5 Year Member
Syros, Greece
In autumn all the bugs die off though...

I'm pathetic for liking the death of billions of tiny creatures but I don't like bugs so...[/align]

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Its easy to go cool off anywhere. But when your cold its to the bone . Have to heat up in a hot shower. I hate winter .

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Ive got a place in upstate NY, and Killington VT, right on the ski mountain. Also, im on the ice a good 3 nights a week. Sooooo, I heart winter :) Although, now that im a tort wrangler, warmer weather is more desireable.