ISO LADY IN CALIFORNIA

Trevor Ostrander

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oneonta NY
So I don't know where to post this but I'll do it here. If anyone can help please let me know.
There is a lady in California I think San Diego area. She breeds a very neat/unique looking Greek tortoise. She'll take them to a pet store called pet kingdom. Not a lot of information. But if that sounds like somebody you know please I would like to speak with her. I'll try the pet store but they may not be much help. The only info I have on the tortoises is that they were imported in the 70s.

Trevor Ostrander

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oneonta NY
Here is a photo of one of her tortoises. This pic is NOT MINE. (credit goes to the seller on fauna) it was from faunaclassifieds this tortoise sold a month back and i missed it. But the history on it was this lady from California breeds them and sells them to animal kingdom in san diego ca. If anyone can help me contact her I would appreciate it. Or if the person that bought this one every wants to sell please let me know.

Attachments

• buxtoni1.jpg
    buxtoni1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 43
  • buxtoni2.jpg
    buxtoni2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 34
  • buxtoni3.jpg
    buxtoni3.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 27

Kaliman1962

looks like a Greek Ibera, there are great breeders on this site. This is where i got mine

Attachments

• IMG_7450 2.JPG
    IMG_7450 2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 19