ISO leopard tortoise or juvenile sulcata

Hayden Lynn

I currently have a couple of 6 month sulcatas but I am looking to add another tortoise and I think that a leopard tortoise would be great or a juvenile sulcata. Let me know if you have any available.

Daveypryme

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I currently have a couple of 6 month sulcatas but I am looking to add another tortoise and I think that a leopard tortoise would be great or a juvenile sulcata. Let me know if you have any available.
I am trying to rehome my 5 year old male leopard tortoise would you be interested?

Jeffrey Gutkind

Hello I currently have (2) 1.5 year old Sulcata's that I am looking to rehome. I am located in PA and really want a good home for these 2. We are out of space at this point and need someone to take them. Please email if interested.

Thanks...
Jeff

Hayden Lynn

Hello I currently have (2) 1.5 year old Sulcata's that I am looking to rehome. I am located in PA and really want a good home for these 2. We are out of space at this point and need someone to take them. Please email if interested.

Thanks...
Jeff
What's your email?