It’s been a while...

ZBueche3

Location (City and/or State)
Wylie
Hey everybody...

First off I just want to say how much I’ve missed this community and this forum. I don’t expect any of y’all to remember me. My name is Zachary, I’m a sophomore in highschool and when I originally joined this forum I was graduating the fourth grade:)
I owned a pet Russian Tortoise named Spike, he was my first taste of responsibility and through the help of my entire family we gave him the best life we could. One Hibernation however, Spike never emerged from the soil. (I should mention he had an outdoor enclosure) We waited weeks and zero sign of him. Even today I still think about what really happened to my pet all those years ago.
Which brings me to today, as mentioned I’m a highschool student, and I would really love to be a proud reptile owner once again. As of right now I’m still saving up the money to purchase all of the necessary supplies for this new adventure. I’m hoping to learn all I can in order to give my tortoise a long happy life. Thank you for reading and have a great rest of your night.

~Zachary Bueche

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Welcome back.

Now you know why we tell people not to hibernate them outside.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Greetings! & welcome back to the forum. I hope you enjoy your visits

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi zachary, and welcome back. If you'll let me know your old username I can merge the two accounts.