it feels so nice to be back home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello Everyone :)
What a nightmare, I went to the hospital last Friday because I was not feeling well and I had to stay there until this morning. I am soooo glad to be back home. The first thing I did when I got home was going to see Hermy :D I missed him soooo much and I missed my home and the forum. O boy it is good to be back. Unfortunatly, I will have to get a surgery "should be on Feb 16th" I sooo do not want to go back :(. For now, all I can say is I am glad to be back home :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Bad news, Isa! I hope everything is ok after the surgery...good luck with that.

fhintz

5 Year Member
Fort Myers, FL
Glad you made it back home. I'm sure Hermy was super glad to see you. Hope everything goes well for you :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Glad to have you back Isa. I hope Hermy didn't miss you too much and what about the surgery who will be taking care of Hermy then? :) Good luck with the surgery. Take you computer with you to the hospital and then you can email us on the forum from there. :D :p

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
dreadyA said:
Hope all goes well &Take a picture frame of hermy with you

Haha, this is a good suggestion...it will bring a smile to you and to all the hospital personnel each time it's viewed. ;)

I was just going to say, "Welcome back, you haven't been posting lately" and now I find out you are ill and have to have surgery! :(

I hope it's minor and goes smoothly and your fiance needs to visit you frequently and bring you flowers and candy and news of Hermy's daily adventures...I hope Hermy doesn't scheme to use this unsupervised time to un-earth his hidden mini-suitcase and bow tie and sneak onto a plane to visit his dream girl Queenie in Oregon...better do an unannounced cage check to make sure. :cool:

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks everyone :)
The surgeon told me I would have to stay at least 7 days after the surgery (if everything is doing good). My fiance will be taking care of Hermy while I am at the hospital, he did a very good job this week :), Hermy is doing great, he looked very happy to see me though :D. When I was there, I sooo wanted to have my computer with me and internet so I could come here :D But no computer and no internet :(. Stephanie, just to be sure Hermy do not try to take the plane while I am away, I will bring his passport with me :p.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and I hope your surgery goes well!
And Isa and Steph, you both crack me up!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Get well soon. We'll miss your kind words while you are away, but just think of the hours of enjoyment you'll have catching up! Doesn't anyone you know have a laptop and a wireless card. Are you near L.A.? I'll bring you one.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you :).
I do not know anyone with a wireless card :( and I live in Montreal, Canada but thank you :)
It is going to be super hard to go there and to not know when I will be comming home for sure :( The hospital will call me 1 or 2 days before the 16th. Everything is happening so fast...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awww my Isa friend !!!!! I'm sorry you have to have surgery soon - I will pray so hard for you, but everything will go smoothly :) I love the picture frame idea - I bet it would cheer you up everytime you look at it! I'm pretty sure little Hermy will miss his mommy lots, but just think of it as father and son time hahaha. :p Thinking of you friend!

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Best wishes and I hope your surgery goes smoothly. Sounds like you need to bring some books and games!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks Stace,
My sister told me the same thing about the father and son thing lol :D haha

Thanks Kate :)
My books are already prepared and I will also have my sister little DVD player, so I will be able to watch DVD's :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yes, and when he's not busy consoling Hermy while you're away, maybe he could log onto TFO and post a couple updates on how you're doing, so we don't worry too much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.