It is with a heavy heart- Rehoming two Hermann's Tortoises

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello all,
I never thought that I would be posting a thread like this, but here it is.
I have two precious Hermann's tortoises that will be free, with enclosures (5x5 ft.) , lights (installed within the enclosure) water dishes, decor, bark, everything needed to give them a good life. I am posting here to find members that have a wide knowledge on how to care for tortoises, have done their research, have enough space and time, and will take two the two torts together. (they are siblings). They each come with their OWN enclosures, new owner must give reason as to why they want a tortoise and how they will proceed taking care of them for the next 100+ years. They come with their vet's information and all you have to do is DM me on this website addressing the above questions, and simply come pick them up with all of their things. I will not ship. I live in Frisco Texas, and they will be ready to go as soon as I get conformation and send my adress. I will be now introducing them to you.

Firstly we have Duncan-
He is a 4 year old Hermann's tortoise and he came from a reputable breeder here in Dallas. He would be great with children as he loves to "chill" with you in your lap and watch TV. He is the cutest little man (although I have been told by the vet he may be a boy, I have a slight suspicion that he is a girl!) He is the cutest chunky little dinosaur and loves to eat, take naps, and go for walks outside. Eastern Hermann's tortoise- 7 inches

Murphy-
Brother to Duncan, he is 4 years old (from the same clutch) has THE BEST personality. He will come to you when you walk into the room, loves to eat, explore outside and play with interesting things to look at (loves toys!) he is very energetic and outgoing, curious and loving. I got him from the same place that I got Duncan. Murphy is so stinking cute and loves people, he will eat out of your hand an "run" to you when he hears your voice. Eastern Hermann's tortoise- 6 inches

DM me if you are interested. I am not rehoming them because I simply can't take care of them anymore, or I just want to get rid of them. I am doing this because I feel that it is best as I have 4 tortoises and need to be able to give my individual care and attention to each one, but having 4 makes this extremely difficult as a high school student who do various activities and is focusing on college at the moment.

I will post pictures of them in this thread as well. DM me on this cite if interested.