It's A Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
When I got home from work today my mom said, "if there was ever any doubt about Nelson being a boy..."
and went on to tell me about how she noticed him today "standing tall" in his food dish... "and it was SO GROSS and so big!!" :rolleyes:

NO, I don't have pictures of that! But I do have some pictures from a few months ago.

Nelson is THREE years old now!

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

Trying to run away from me :rolleyes:
IMG_3712.jpg

Still so little ;)
IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
ChiKat said:
"and it was SO GROSS and so big!!"
You know that description has been, .... never mind I won't go there.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
i love your pics and I want to let you know, that you and Nelson have really inspired me! I have looked back through all your Nelson pics. I hope I can give that same level of care to my Russians! Nelson looks great!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Laurie said:
i love your pics and I want to let you know, that you and Nelson have really inspired me! I have looked back through all your Nelson pics. I hope I can give that same level of care to my Russians! Nelson looks great!

:)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Wow Nelson looks fab, I have a Russian too who wasn't in great condition when I got him, I hope that someday he can look like Nelson! Mines nearly 3 now :) and yeh.... tinkerbell was a 'female' tort, until not so long ago found out he was very definitely a boy!!!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I'm glad to hear that "Nelson" is really a "Nelson." :D I'm still trying to figure out Ruby and Little Eddie. It's hard sometimes. I love Nelson! :)

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
ChiKat said:
When I got home from work today my mom said, "if there was ever any doubt about Nelson being a boy..."
and went on to tell me about how she noticed him today "standing tall" in his food dish... "and it was SO GROSS and so big!!" :rolleyes:

NO, I don't have pictures of that! But I do have some pictures from a few months ago.

Haha!! Gives a whole new meaning to "full Nelson" XD haha!!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I just want to point out, that when EVERYONE else said that Nelson was a girl, I totally stuck by my boy Nelson and never doubted for a MINUTE that he was all man!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.