It's a miracle!

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Galveston, Tx
AirBrush_20170317163041.jpg After 6 long months, my baby is finally home!! This sweetie ran away 6 months ago and I thought for sure that she was a goner (winter) but by the grace of the reptile gods, she made it home! One of our neighbors spotted her this morning and sent me a message.
It looks like she's had a rough time and she hasn't grown much at all. I'll be sure the barricade the yard good this time. I'm just so happy my sweet babe is home

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Fantastic news :)

If you see shell rot just use athlete's foot cream on it. Shell rot is a fungal infection like athlete's foot. The damage won't disappear, but it won't get any worse and will become less obvious as your tort grows

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Galveston, Tx
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Fantastic news :)

If you see shell rot just use athlete's foot cream on it. Shell rot is a fungal infection like athlete's foot. The damage won't disappear, but it won't get any worse and will become less obvious as your tort grows

Tippiethetortoise

5 Year Member
Galveston, Tx
Thank you all. I'm sure she had some great travels and exciting moments, but thankfully she is back home. Hopefully for good this time!