It's FALL in southern Florida. Storms coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliveW

Location (City and/or State)
Branford, FL
So would I
Florida sucks

Only south Florida sucks. 😂

Up here in the northern part of the state, we rarely see a hurricane and have good weather most of the year. It's an easy day trip to ocean or gulf from where we live, but still far enough inland to have only been impacted by one hurricane in 15 years and we didn't have to evacuate.

It's beautiful fall weather here now with daytime highs around 80 and 50's at night. I am very thankful to be done with snow. I only like to look at it in pictures and videos.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Only south Florida sucks. 😂

Up here in the northern part of the state, we rarely see a hurricane and have good weather most of the year. It's an easy day trip to ocean or gulf from where we live, but still far enough inland to have only been impacted by one hurricane in 15 years and we didn't have to evacuate.

It's beautiful fall weather here now with daytime highs around 80 and 50's at night. I am very thankful to be done with snow. I only like to look at it in pictures and videos.
You are absolutely correct.
I go up to southern Georgia to visit my mother every few months and it gets more "Southern" the further I drive NORTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.