It's hot here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim in Merced CA

5 Year Member
Sing with me....
'Were havin' a heat wave --'

Going to be 110 today in Merced. Ed Jones seems to be loving it! Unfortunately, the wasps love his water pan. Pesky buggers

Stay cool fellow Westerners!

Vickie

5 Year Member
Lucky you! I was supposed to bring the nieces and nephew up to the pool today however, it was in the 60's and raining. So now have to set up something different.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
Yuck! It's hot here too! :( I've been spraying everyone down every few hours. My poor little ones have to come in by 10 AM and they're sick of it!

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
It's 68 degrees here right now, and cloudy. It's been cool here the last few days. I consider the 80's hot though (being a Clevelander). I'm sure that's on the cool side to you though.

EchoTheLeoTort

5 Year Member
United States
I'm the same as Lisa.. living in South Dakota 80+ Is hot to me. I hate when its 90 degrees or more outside i feel like i am roasting. 75 is about perfect for me :D

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Here too. Just checked and it's 99 degrees at 4:30. It's 83 inside the burrow and the torts aren't stepping foot out of it. Plopped a few ice cubes in there and they had that dozey, dopey look they have first thing in the morning. They seem OK, but I'm looking forward to the cool-down the weather man is promising for July 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.