Jack the sulcata

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I have always wished I were funnier.
Shoot baby, it takes one to know one...I own a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home, with a lot of yard room, and in my driveway I have my dead washer, and a 1954 Ford I plan on restoring some day. It's getting kinda rusty now. Somebody took the wheels so it's balanced on milk crates.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Shoot baby, it takes one to know one...I own a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home, with a lot of yard room, and in my driveway I have my dead washer, and a 1954 Ford I plan on restoring some day. It's getting kinda rusty now. Somebody took the wheels so it's balanced on milk crates.
The mice probably took the wheels.. so ud stop speeding down the highway with them

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
The mice probably took the wheels.. so ud stop speeding down the highway with them
Oh crap! You remember the mice??? I believe a member of the original group of mice has come back, not to the back seat, but inside my door like the last one. AND, ya know how I discovered that??? Because my new rubber is missing...flat out gone left chew marks...what the hell is wrong with that mother? No a thing alive will let their spawn ride in my car. It just goes so fast. Imagine what I could do with a Corvette or a new Supra...

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Oh crap! You remember the mice??? I believe a member of the original group of mice has come back, not to the back seat, but inside my door like the last one. AND, ya know how I discovered that??? Because my new rubber is missing...flat out gone left chew marks...what the hell is wrong with that mother? No a thing alive will let their spawn ride in my car. It just goes so fast. Imagine what I could do with a Corvette or a new Supra...
A lot of extra mouse droppings after that ride

KronksMom

Illinois
About 10 years before my grandfather died, when he was in his mid 80's, he decided he needed a new car. That was perfectly reasonable. When he came home with a brand new fully kitted Evo, (just recently introduced to the US at the time) we were a bit startled. He said, "Well, I liked the lancer and this one is even better. Why should I not get the better one? I like to go fast!"

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
About 10 years before my grandfather died, when he was in his mid 80's, he decided he needed a new car. That was perfectly reasonable. When he came home with a brand new fully kitted Evo, (just recently introduced to the US at the time) we were a bit startled. He said, "Well, I liked the lancer and this one is even better. Why should I not get the better one? I like to go fast!"
Thats awesome! If my nana is in my truck with me and i go over 45.. shes like “slow down!” And thats on the highway hahha.. u wanna get to bingo on time nana???

KronksMom

Illinois
Pa ended up almost killing himself in 2 horrific car accidents in his life. A lesser man would have died in both. They just pissed him off. In the last accident, on Christmas day, he broke 3 of his cervical vertebra, c3, c4 and c5, along with multiple ribs, and those rib ends punctured a lung and ripped one kidney to shreds. He was paralyzed for a while but eventually regained his ability to walk and even enough fine motor skills to play cards again. Just to add to his mystique, what finally did kill him several years after that accident... Cat Scratch Fever.
At 4'10" he was the definition of a BAMF.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I pulled a splinter out of my finger one time ( with no pain killer) ... i know i know! Im crazy haha