Jack the sulcata

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Guys, sadly im thinking of moving on from sulcata and go in a diff direction. Not 100% sure yet. Im definitely thinking hard tho about getting into the burmese stars.
I do love Burmese stars, they are super pretty. If you do go with them are you giving away Jack, or just getting another tort?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Im thinking im gonna have to let him go. Hes awesome and love him to death but its gonna be a handful right now. Dont get me wrong.. theres no way i would just let him go to a shelter or just anyone Off the street. But if the right situation comes along and i think he can have a great life then yeah

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Im thinking im gonna have to let him go. Hes awesome and love him to death but its gonna be a handful right now. Dont get me wrong.. theres no way i would just let him go to a shelter or just anyone Off the street. But if the right situation comes along and i think he can have a great life then yeah
I’m sure plenty of good people would love to take him. Good luck with finding him a good home. ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I remember talking to you when I first got sully my first sulcata, now I have 2 more that I got wensday from Tom named slash and jimi, sully is 84 grams the other 2 around 60
Damn.. ur gonna have ur hands full lol how do they get along?

Tortoiseguy804

Today is my birthday!
South chesterfield Virginia
Damn.. ur gonna have ur hands full lol how do they get along?
They have been getting along good, I think sully tried to assert his dominance but slash didn't care so sully left him alone but jimi got scared but they all get along good and eat together and sleep on each other, although jiki was trying to eat slash, but I think he was trying to get the mazuri that was stuck on him