jackrat from redfootman.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zergy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Valrico, FL
I just received my tortoise from jackrat (of redfootman.net) today. The entire process has been minimal stress because of his great communication skills. He answered all my questions and replied in a very timely manner. I got my tracking information and my little tortoise arrived well packaged. The little one arrived in good condition and after a good soak, was quite active. Overall a pleasant experience. Thanks.

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Another happy tort owner, compliments of jackrat. My two arrived last fall. After their soak (which they weren't happy with), they wanted FOOD! LOL, these guys were eating as soon as they could get it their little mouths.

They're happy (I hope) and healthy and very active! I'm sure it's all due to the great start they got with jackrat, I highly recommend him too.

austinSOLO

5 Year Member
washington state
im not happy with im because i emailed about a hatchling multiple times and even called him twice with no answer :(

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
austinSOLO said:
im not happy with im because i emailed about a hatchling multiple times and even called him twice with no answer :(

Ratman' ....has a unique job that dosnt always allow him to be in contact within an anticipated time frame. I'm sure once available he will return your emails. He has some outstanding RF's and a very honest and friendly person to do business with.

JD~:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
If I remember correctly jackrat works on oil platforms and is gone for months at a time.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Yes, while he is gone working, there is no one else. He breeds tortoises as a hobby, not as a major business or supplier.

He does work on oil rigs out in the Gulf, and is gone for I believe 28 days at a time. Once he is back, you should hear from him.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
austinSOLO said:
so he works completely by him self? he has no one else to sell while he is gone?

Good guy from what I hear with some good quality hatchlings, Be patient:D

Status
Not open for further replies.