Jacky And Daisy Are On The Move Tomorrow

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Yes I'm afraid it is.

MaNaAk

PS: Sometimes I have trouble trying to get rid of the ads that place themselves just where I'm typing!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Yes I'm afraid it is.

MaNaAk

PS: Sometimes I have trouble trying to get rid of the ads that place themselves just where I'm typing!
Get similar scales for Daisy, and you could be starting a new Olympic sport - Synchronised Scale wobbling !!
Angie

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Just letting you know that Jacky had learnt how to open doors. When I got home she was not in the bathroom with Daisy but the hallway. Thank goodness she didn't make a mess on the new carpet.

MaNaAk
Who says old torts can't learn new tricks? I find it fascinating Jackie came out of brumation, got moved to a totally different place & here they both are...not pouting too much after going thru 2 major changes in the last year or so but up to shenanigans nevertheless. Despite the messes, you must be thrilled about their adjustment!! Jolly good for you!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Get similar scales for Daisy, and you could be starting a new Olympic sport - Synchronised Scale wobbling !!
Angie
You can ask Josh our computer wizard who keeps the forum up & running if there's anything you can do about the popup ads.

MaNaAk

Southend
You can ask Josh our computer wizard who keeps the forum up & running if there's anything you can do about the popup ads.
Thankyou @Jan A but now another mystery in that I had to leave both tortoises in the bathroom again and when I got back it didn't look as if they'd moved but there was mud on the bathroom scales!!!!