Jacky And Daisy Are On The Move Tomorrow

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Yes I'm afraid it is.

MaNaAk

PS: Sometimes I have trouble trying to get rid of the ads that place themselves just where I'm typing!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Yes I'm afraid it is.

MaNaAk

PS: Sometimes I have trouble trying to get rid of the ads that place themselves just where I'm typing!
Get similar scales for Daisy, and you could be starting a new Olympic sport - Synchronised Scale wobbling !!
Angie

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Just letting you know that Jacky had learnt how to open doors. When I got home she was not in the bathroom with Daisy but the hallway. Thank goodness she didn't make a mess on the new carpet.

MaNaAk
Who says old torts can't learn new tricks? I find it fascinating Jackie came out of brumation, got moved to a totally different place & here they both are...not pouting too much after going thru 2 major changes in the last year or so but up to shenanigans nevertheless. Despite the messes, you must be thrilled about their adjustment!! Jolly good for you!!

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Get similar scales for Daisy, and you could be starting a new Olympic sport - Synchronised Scale wobbling !!
Angie
You can ask Josh our computer wizard who keeps the forum up & running if there's anything you can do about the popup ads.

MaNaAk

Southend
You can ask Josh our computer wizard who keeps the forum up & running if there's anything you can do about the popup ads.
Thankyou @Jan A but now another mystery in that I had to leave both tortoises in the bathroom again and when I got back it didn't look as if they'd moved but there was mud on the bathroom scales!!!!

AmandaF

Congresbury
Good morning everyone Jacky, Daisy and I are moving tomorrow and I won't be able to post very much until broadband is installed on Friday however I will let you know how we get on. I hope to be able to put Jacky and Daisy outside in this lovely weather before we move because otherwise they will drive each other and me mad if they spend too much time in the pet carrier!

MaNaAk
I hope all goes well.

Amanda

Introduction

San Antonio tx
Good morning everyone Jacky, Daisy and I are moving tomorrow and I won't be able to post very much until broadband is installed on Friday however I will let you know how we get on. I hope to be able to put Jacky and Daisy outside in this lovely weather before we move because otherwise they will drive each other and me mad if they spend too much time in the pet carrier!

MaNaAk
Good luck & hope all goes well in your travel with Jacky & Daisy

MaNaAk

Southend
Welcome @Introduction,

This is an old thread and my current threads are Jacky And Daisy and Daisy's First Anniversary. We settled in well but sadly Daisy had to be put to sleep on the 17th November 2022 at age of 80 because she had TB. However I still have Jacky who is 88. What type of tortoise do you have, what is their name and how old are they?

Natrah