Jacky And Daisy

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Angie,

Please can you give Zola what we've had.

Jacky and Daisy
Dear Jacky and Daisy - I haven't got the same food for Zola as you have, but tomorrow we shall try to get carrots with tops at the farmers market ,and Zola will think of you while eating them. x
Angie

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear Jacky and Daisy - I haven't got the same food for Zola as you have, but tomorrow we shall try to get carrots with tops at the farmers market ,and Zola will think of you while eating them. x
Angie
Thankyou Angie.

Jacky and Daisy

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Zola,

Unfortunately I was told off because when MaNaAk got back from work and put us out she put the food plate between us and was a bit cross to see that I had whipped the greens and mushrooms off the plate and helped myself. She picked Daisy and put her directly in front of the food!

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear MaNaAk - I have been thinking about your name, and have convinced myself that it is Marigold Natasha Akroyd. Of course, I may be wrong - I am not suggesting you tell me what your name is, - but you can perhaps tell me if I am right! I can go on calling you that in my mind, anyway !
Angie

MaNaAk

Southend
Jacky looks wonderful - you would never realise how old she is - does she have special beauty treatments at some fancy salon for "the older tortoise" ?
Angie
No but maybe it's maximum sunshine and diet. They are both tucking into greens and strawberries with Daisy going straight for desserts. They have had their and Daisy is a lot more active this morning probably due to relieving herself on the way to the vets 😂! Please could I see another picture of Zola Angie.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
No but maybe it's maximum sunshine and diet. They are both tucking into greens and strawberries with Daisy going straight for desserts. They have had their and Daisy is a lot more active this morning probably due to relieving herself on the way to the vets 😂! Please could I see another picture of Zola Angie.

MaNaAk
I have lots of photos of Zola - I think I sent you the one of him with his little earlier selves - here is one of him when we took him to see some violets in a wood in the spring. Angie Violets

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I'm glad you like my photo - the wood where the violets were also has bluebells in Spring and is very pretty - but near a motor-way, so the birds have to sing extra loud to be heard !
Today I had a lovely long walk by the sea with my dad - I was very hungry when I got home.
Zola xx